The Sorsogon State University (SorSU) proudly congratulates the 14 newly-licensed architects for successfully passing the 2023 Architect Licensure Examination (ALE) held last January 25 and 27, 2023.
According to the Professional Regulations Commission (PRC), 1,980 out of 3,473 examinees passed the licensure examination. The overall performance rating of the university is 33.33%.
SorSU’s newly-registered architects are as follows:
- Architect MARK KEVIN D. ALMACEN
- Architect SAILENE G. DELLOSA
- Architect NOLI B. DIAZ, JR.
- Architect SHEENA G. ESCOPETE
- Architect MARY JOY E. ESPEÑA
- Architect IAN B. GRANTOS
- Architect RIZZA C. JAMISOLA
- Architect KATHLEEN O. LATUGA
- Architect JESUS ROMMEL S. LLADONES
- Architect JANELLE S. LLANTO
- Architect MISAEL A. MELLA III
- Architect GEORGETTE G. MIRAS
- Architect MA. ELLA J. PONDALI
- Architect LARA MAE G. TRASMER
Congratulations to the College of Architecture, faculty, mentors, and most importantly, the board passers, for their hard work, perseverance, and commitment to succeed on the examination. (SorSU PIO)